Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishing Well Sayings For A Baby Shower Have You Heard Any Of These Sayings?

Have you heard any of these sayings? - wishing well sayings for a baby shower

A matter of life `s great mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolate can make a woman gain 5 pounds

Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairdresser you want.

Perhaps you know why women over 50 don `t have babies? That would forget to somewhere where they left.

Brain cells come and go, but the living brain cells from fat cells forever.

Do not start life at age 40, begins to show it.

I had the circuit for my health. My legs stopped and rubbed my pants on fire.

Amazing! Just drag a bit in the closet for a while and reduced to two dimensions.

The only time a woman wishes that one year older when she is expecting a child.

In several of us a thin person struggling to get out, but usually with a few pieces of chocolate cake be sedated.

The weather can be a great healer, but it's also a terrible beauty.

10 comments:

Andrea H said...

I have not heard one of them. They were good!

person said...

I've heard that three of them before! Hehehe! This is fun! Lol thats hilarious. I had to laugh! Thank you!

Ty Bach said...

some new, very good!

Luck dragon said...

ha ha ha funny
Thank you for the laugh

<3!LOVIN BEING GEEKY!<3 said...

haha! This is fun!

<3!LOVIN BEING GEEKY!<3 said...

haha! This is fun!

tara said...

SOME COUNTRIES I heard, but I thought they were funny!

Joop said...

One or two, or at least very similar words.

cloverrp said...

No, but like them!

Angela M said...

Jing, sounds like something you HUV then the years WiFi media pieces in comparison! We Offy really nice ....

Post a Comment