Monday, January 4, 2010

Gps Add On Can I Add Navigation (GPS) To My Town And Country MiniVan Without Going Through The Dealer?

Can I add Navigation (GPS) to my Town and Country MiniVan without going through the dealer? - gps add on

I bought a 2008 van the city and this country is MyGIG and video entertainment system with Sirius Satellite Radio. No navigation ... I wonder if there a way to install only in a CD display to the browser and all I need it? He has the touch screen and everything. Is it possible? Are there any additional hardware is required? Thank you!

1 comment:

M D said...

Integrated units are within one or two years out of date. See how my $ 2000 Acura system, the cheaper $ 199 TomTom ONE 3rd Edition compared:

http://www.a2dvoices.com/realitycheck/gp ...

Post a Comment