Saturday, January 2, 2010

Apartments To Let In Leeds City Centre Should I Buy Property In Leeds City Centre?

Should I buy property in Leeds city centre? - apartments to let in leeds city centre

I'm saving for a down payment on the house, since he graduated from UNI 2 years ago and have saved £ 15k. I am in good jobs with decent wages (about £ 27k), but I hate and despise my people! The work that I ask, is based in Leeds, has no friends or family there, but I love the city and would be willing to make the change, instead of where I am and to be unhappy:) But when I looked into it The main problem seems to be the place to live. I could not see really live in the city obviously, this means an apartment. I do not know how the car, as I have a decent deposit and see the car as a waste of money. But I can not help buying a home in the middle of Leeds would be a bad idea - it cost me to sell in the coming years because the supply of such housing is not so high? The research I have everything what to buy to rent, not to speak but can find questions made the purchase for personal use. Any advice helpful!

1 comment:

Felidae said...

Rent, go ahead and buy when the market was established. You will need more than £ 15k as well - which may include the deposition, but not the stamp duty, removal costs, you can furniture, etc. must

Also, as you say, is the property in Leeds City Center particulalry vulnerable now that all the houses were built - so be careful. You can also use a bargain ....

Post a Comment