Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why Can Zovirax Be Used Inside Of Mouth Stubborn Cold Sore!!!?

Stubborn cold sore!!!? - why can zovirax be used inside of mouth

I had an ulcer on the lips since Saturday morning and now it's Wednesday, and it seems to dry up. I use lip balm (I can not explain, Zovirax) In any case, says he will remove cold sores within 5 days, but if it was not long, used over 10 days. I had a cold sore in January, and it took 2 weeks to heal. Why is my lip herpes is so stubborn?

1 comment:

Little_C... said...

I suffered really badly with cold sores and made a fortune for Zovirax find before my miracle cure!
Boots the Chemist to) a small bottle of lotion for cold sores (aqueous material, the alcohol in cold sores, it is dry. Generally, they immediately start and cold sores disappear within 2 days. If there is any broken skin, biting his lip a bit small, but its worth biting when the cold sores disappear.
It costs only EUR 1.50 and I'll work!

Post a Comment