Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Take Care Of A Lobster What Kind Of Care Does An Electric Blue Lobster Need?

What kind of care does an electric blue lobster need? - how to take care of a lobster

I placed an order for an electric blue lobster, which comes later this week, but I really do not know much. Also, I've never really had a bit more complicated than just a goldfish in a small container to do.
I wonder what you need to take to my new companion. This includes everything from the size of the tank and drain for the establishment and the food.
I know things like whether the water is filtered before it (in the quality of the water is really bad), if and how often should I be the water in the tank, the temperature of the water, and if there is something I can in the water.
I really know nothing about the configuration or the protection of a tank or a Hummer. Any information would be useful.
IHave done much research online, so do not just Google and gives me a lot of links. It is likely that I have seen.
Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment