Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pro Comp Extreme Mud Terrain Windows Help Service Pack 3 Xp Pro

Windows Help Service pack 3 xp pro - pro comp extreme mud terrain

I recently purchased a new IBM computer in a business uses more than 1 months. Its working fine until 3 days ago when we were in a storm and power was for 2 days. went before the power was on my computer screen saver. Well 2 days later, I turn on my computer and spends the Windows XP logo and a black screen, but I can move the cursor. I tried to reboot, F8 and safe mode, last known configuration and displays only a black screen with the ability to move the cursor. I do not know what place the last visit 0 virus on my computer. I download something. This is very strange that it was before suddenly after a power failure .. Do not touch or remove any cables while the power on the computer or monitor. Please help as soon as possible. Complete design details are
248MB Ram
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.66GHz Not sure
Intel Extreme Graphics
Graphics do not know
25GB HDD
That's all I know hope through the help if you can help

No comments:

Post a Comment