Friday, December 18, 2009

Hdtv Receiver Great! Can I Run An HDMI Cable From My PS3 To My Dish722 Version Receiver To Get Great HD On My PS3? Please Help!!!!?

Can I run an HDMI cable from my PS3 to my Dish722 version receiver to get great HD on my PS3? Please Help!!!!? - hdtv receiver great!

I have a Toshiba 55inch television. He said he and Theater HDTV network in high-definition television, but when I was in the back of the TV, where I could get the right HDMI cable to the TV. We bought an HDTV DVR satellite dishes for us on our HDTV, so there is a place on the back that says HDMI receiver. So the main question is can I run HDMI from my PS3 and to the satellite dish on the HDMI input for HD big for my PS3. In just confused because my friend an HDTV, which has a right HDMI input on your TV has. If anyone can answer in detail, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment